Awards & Press
Awards & Competitions
WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) - Las Vegas, USA - January 2017
- 3rd place Overall Winner Wedding Portrait 'Engagement'
- Wedding Portrait 'Engagement' Overall Finalist
- 2 x Honor of Excellence Silver/Silver Distinction Award
WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) - Las Vegas, USA - March 2016
- 1 x Honor of Excellence Silver Award - Wedding Contemporary Category
- 3 x Honor of Excellence Silver Award - Wedding Photojournalism Category
- Received Associate Title in Honor of Excellence
SWPP (Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers) - London, UK - January 2016
- 14 x Accolades of Achievement - Wedding Classical Category, Wedding Photojournalism Category, Portrait Classical Category, Open Category & Avantgarde Category.
WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) - Las Vegas, USA - March 2015
- 1 x Honor of Excellence Silver Award - Wedding Bride/Groom Alone Category
- 1 x Honor of Excellence Silver Distinction Award - Wedding Photojournalism Category
SWPP (Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers) - London, UK - January 2015
- 1 x Merit of Achievement - Wedding Classical Category
- 1 x Merit of Achievement - Wedding Photojournalism Category - (highest scoring image in category)
Fauja Singh Project
- This project received national and international acclaim as my images went onto get 150,000+ views on my official Facebook page for the full set.
- Featured on various blogs and websites with a exclusive feature on Singh Street Style - which received close to 20,000 likes alone on their official page.
- Interviewed and featured with on largest lighting company in the world 'Profoto'. http://www.profoto.com/blog/videos/wedding-photagrapher-zohaib-ali-seized-the-moment-with-profoto-b1/
Commended by Master Photographers Ryan & Rocco
- Ryan Schembri and Rocco Ancora are two of the best photographers in the world. Ryan is a triple master at the worlds most respected convention (WPPI) and Rocco is international ambassador as well as being considered a legend for his standard of work and excellence in photography. It was at their workshop in london that i received incredible comments and appraise towards my images. Ryan went on to say that day " i cant wait to see where you are in five years from now"........."this is the type of photography we are lacking these days and its refreshing to see someone so young with great talent and a strong passion".
- Rocco is widely known for his immense experience in various conventions and competitions. It was here that these both advised i take my work forward for the largest international convention - which i did and ended up winning with all my submissions. I was also very lucky to be one of two people to have their work edited and worked on live by Rocco Ancora which was a massive complement itself.